Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beautifulreddahlias

Granny square patterns

I was wondering if anyone was interested in sharing granny square patterns. I have quite a few but would love to add some more. Hunting them down online can take forever! I have a couple of books as well but unfortunately a lot of the patterns are repeats! By the way, I am new to this site. I use the seed trading forum and I didn't know they had one for the yarn arts! I'm very excited to find this forum!

Hope to hear from someone!
Nina

Comments (2)

• netla
    10 years ago

Nina, welcome to the board. As you can see, it's not very active.
    I saw your post and although I'm not interested in trading patterns, I would like to post a resource for you to find granny squares.
    Some of the links on this Pinterest board lead to more collections of granny squares, and if you do a search on the subject on Pinterest, you should get a feed of thousands of them, all with pictures.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Granny Square Directory

• Lindsey_CA
    10 years ago

Alas, I do not know how to crochet, so I have never saved any patterns for Granny Squares. I'm sure you'd be able to find some on Ravelry, though.

I can remember that my paternal grandmother had made a Granny Squares afghan when I was a child. I loved that thing!

Please post photos of anything you make, because we'd love to see them. :-)

Sponsored
More Discussions