Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
crocheted dragon

Posted by annsb (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 22, 07 at 12:08

This is my fourth crochet project..... I used 'marjoriecrochets' pattern which was beautifully written so that even a beginner like me could follow it. I still need to add glass eyes.
ann
little dragon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: crocheted dragon

Oh he's so cute. Good job. My mom used to crochet my kids stuffed toys when they were little. I still have them some where around here.

o

Thanks cherbo...I think it's so cool that your mum made
crocheted toys. What type of things did she make?
ann

o

Loved it!! I was snowed in with grandkids last weekend and we made I cord snakes all weekend. Kaleb took them to preschool on Tues and the kids and teachers loved them. We made them all different sizes and with different color ribbons on their necks and their daily lesson was patterns so they used them. He was so proud to take them to school and tell them he helped.

o

My mom crocheted my boys two horse once and my very imaginative oldest son, he was probably 3 or 4 at the time named them King Kong and Finky. LOL. That was around twenty years ago and I still remember their strange names.
Mom also crocheted a turtle and a bear for them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here