Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for diaper covers?

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 24, 08 at 11:27

I make and give away pretty little baby dresses, wanting to know if someone has a cute little diaper cover pattern that I could send along with?
I have a picture, don't know if I can attach here or not, but will try. If someone knows where, or can share something with me, would be grateful.
Thanks for any suggestions ladies, Talk soon?
Couldn't seem to get the pic to show, thanks anyway. Shaddy

retiree--40@hotmail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for diaper covers?

never made any but there are a few here that may work for you

Here is a link that might be useful: Bevs Country Cottage

o

They are called soakers in old pattern books. Try Googling "soakers."

o

Thank you gals, hate the name soakers, implies what I used to use when the boy was a baby, these have a grander name I think, as diaper covers, covers the dispozable ones, that are sometimes too busy when paired with a cute little dress.

o

I know just what you mean. I luckily found a quantity of cute terry panties with cotton ribbing at the legs when my DD was a baby and bought several in various colors. I used them all the time with her little dresses. I have never seen them for sale since. I don't understand why a very nice baby dress does not come with a matching diaper cover. Makes a huge difference.

o

came across a pattern from the free Annie's Attic from 2006 - sending to your email

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here