Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crochet slipper with small rose

Posted by chickie_2007 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 4, 07 at 11:13

I am looking for a crochet pattern for an adult slipper with a small rose on the front. Help in finding this pattern would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crochet slipper with small rose

I'm sure there must be several. and I'm pretty sure this is not the one you are looking for. It's vintage.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rosy Posy

o
Crochet slipper with rose

And e-patterns central has a really cute pattern for just 99 cents:

Here is a link that might be useful: rose slipper

o

Thanks to Donna Loomis for slipper patterns. I probably could use the first one if I was good at adjusting a pattern but I need a full slipper.

o

Well, Chickie, you could use any pattern you like for a full slipper (I have several if you need one) and just add the rose from any other pattern you like.

o

To Donna Loomis, I certainly would appreciate the pattern if you would email it. My email is: wetoocute@hotmail.com

o

Chickie, I'm at work right now, but I'll send a few patterns to you tonight when I get home.

o

Here's one on Ebay.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bee-autiful Rose Slippers Crochet Pattern-Ladies

o

I have used a number of these patterns. The ribbed slipper works up very quickly - one Christmas I made 15 pair! I changed the hook and added some extra rows so they would fit my nephew's size 13 foot. I sometimes make the cuff longer too. I also like the moccasin pattern. Just add a crocheted rose and you're done.

Here is a link that might be useful: Crochet Pattern Central - slippers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here