Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
questrist

addicted :)

Carol_Ann
17 years ago

OK, it's happened: I'm addicted to yarn and knitting and crocheting... I'm in trouble :) The only good news is that I'm not working so I don't have a lot of money to spend on yarn!

So, like any good addict looking for a fix, I've been browsing the web and the local stores, and I have a question... how do y'all find patterns? Years ago when I was knitting there were small booklets -- usually in about an 8.5x11 format -- with a few to several patterns per booklet, around a theme (ie, baby blankets, sweaters, etc.). All I'm seeing right now is a lot of hardback books and some magazines, or rather limited selections of individual patterns. I'm not finding that much in the individual patterns that I want to invest in and make, and of course the books mostly only have one or two patterns each that I really want, so spending $20 and up seems like a lot.

Do they not publish booklets any more? Or am I just looking at the wrong stores?

I love the local store I found and I intend to support it but if I should be looking elsewhere, I'd appreciate your thoughts...

Thanks so much!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions