Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
junef_c

Looking for patterns Herrchners

junef
15 years ago

Can any one help me with these two patterns--summertime tote for kids and round ripple baby afghan. I only need the patterns and not the kit. Thanks June

Comments (7)

• donna_loomis
    15 years ago

I can share the round ripple with you. Send me an email with round ripple in the subject line.

• bonniebee_2007
    15 years ago

new Mary Maxium pattern called barnyard friends, I really can't afford the whole kit, but would love to have the pattern
    to make for several of my grandkids. Also has anyone out there have a pattern for an afghan that is made of many squares with different hats on each squares? I really would love to get both of these if someone would be willing to share them with. Please email me at: bonnies_circ@dailynews.net

• starvingartist
    15 years ago

Bonnie Bee sent you e-mail :)

• pandora429
    15 years ago

Would one of you ladies please send me the barnyard friends pattern too??? I would really appreciate it, I am going in a craft show in november and would love to have this one on my table too!! thanks so much in advance !!!
    mama40@gmail.com

• suebdoo
    15 years ago

I would very much love the Barnyard Friends afghan pattern.
    I would really appreciate if someone would like to share.
    I am also able to share!!!
    rpukila@tbaytel.net
    Thanks so much in advance.

• ladybuglove
    15 years ago

Pandora and suedoo you should have email please let me know you recieved it I am looking for MM sheep afghan or any others that some one might be willing to share or trade
    thanks

• pandora429
    15 years ago

Sent some to you!!
    Thanks in advance for the patterns, hope you enjoy the ones I sent you, please let me know when you receive them too!!
    Marlene