Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How do I do this?

Posted by barb_roselover_in (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 19, 14 at 23:19

In looking over some old knittting magazines, I found a Vogue Knitting for early fall 2012. On the inside page it had a sweater I rreally like. The ad was for Plymouth Yarn and the pattern number is 2361. How would I go about trying to get this pattern. I loved it. Thanks so much. Barb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How do I do this?

Is this the pattern you are looking for?

Here is a link that might be useful: Cardigan pattern

o

Donna, thank you so much. It is exactly what I wanted. I tried to order . Had to establish a new account, but they kept saying I had the wrong telephone number and wouldn't complete the order. They have my credit card number and I don't like that. Called the telephone number on their website. Sounded foreign but I got no where. What happened?Barb

o

Barb, sorry to hear you are having so much trouble getting the pattern. You could try sending them an email. Click on "contact" at the bottom of the page and an email form will come up for you to complete.

Here are a couple of other places that are also selling the pattern:

http://www.amazon.com/Plymouth-Yarn-Pattern-Leaflet-Cardigan/dp/B00C3LH04S

http://www.jimmybeanswool.com/knitting/yarn/Plymouth/PlymouthPatterns.asp?specPCVID=40502

o

try ebay or just googling the pattern--I needed a 1988 Mccalls Needlework issue, and found all sorts of them out there--they might have your pattern too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here