Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sunshine98_gw

Need help with crossover and doing this stitch

sunshine98
15 years ago

15 years ago my Mother taught me to knit. I asked her to maked me a sample piece with her favorite stitches. So she made it and dictated the instructions to me. The years passed and now that I finally find the time to concentrate on my knitting I'm trying to make her a sweater using one of her stitches which she called the bubble stitch (NOT to be confused with the BOBBLE stitch) The BUBBLE stitches are all done at the same time one is knitting not one at a time. They look like fancy ribbing. There are columns of bubble stitches on one the right side of the ribbing and on the wrong side of the ribbing is plain ribbing. I wish I could post a picture of it so you could see but I don't know how to do that here. So If anyone thinks that they can help would you please email me?? My email addy is perkisun@sbcglobal.net

Also, if anyone can help me understand how to do a crossover I'd be very grateful thank-you. I can no longer ask my Mom since she now suffers from Alzheimers and doesn't remember that she used to knit. Thank-you for any help that you may provide.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Always a friend,

Nancy aka sunshine98

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions