Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone know anyone that might have this gem of a baby blanket?

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 28, 09 at 22:14

I have a payback, and this gal would love to have this pattern for her new first grand coming sometime later on during the summer.
I love paybacks as you ladies know, and if someone could help me with this, would be very grateful, and help in any way I could. Thanks to anyone, and good evening.

http://www.anniesattic.com:80/crochet/detail.html?
prod_id=23765

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone know anyone that might have this gem of a baby blanket

I was unable to find the pattern according to the link you have posted. What is the name of the pattern?

o

Maybe the link didn't work right, here it is again, try it this time? I got it to come up for me, any more trouble,et me know, will send in your email.

http://www.anniesattic.com/crochet/detail.htm?prod_id=23765

o

This is what I got when I clicked on the link:

The page or file requested cannot be found or has been moved.
Looking for the stitch guide, newsletters, product reviews or other content previously found on AnniesAttic.com? Click here.

o

Well, I got the picture to come up. Looks crochet. Sorry, can't help with the pattern, but here is the picture.

Photobucket

o

It does look like filet crochet. Love the pattern. If anyone has the pattern or knows where to get it I would like it too.

o

yes did some looking into to this for you its called Filet Baby Blanket.so try looking under smart crochet.com they have alot and you should find it there.been there and seen alot of them so good luck and I hope this helped

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here