Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mamalo3

looking for a pattern

mamalo3
17 years ago

there was a pattern in annies attic in the 90's it was a baby set. it had different colored rings interlocked along the bias of the sweater. i can't remember what it was called the boy set was blue and the girl's was white both with the rings across the chest area.if anyone has it ,or knows where i could find it, that would be great. i will pay postage.or whatever.thank you...

Comments (23)

• donna_loomis
    17 years ago

Are you talking about the baby rings layette? I have those patterns. Send me an email and I will respond with the patterns.

Here is a link to an ebay auction (not mine) with a picture of the sets.

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby Rings

• mamalo3
    Original Author
    17 years ago

donna that is the set i was looking for. i had the book lent it to someone and never got it back.i hope you see this message like i said before i really don't know how this works. thank you again...

• donna_loomis
    17 years ago

Mama, send an email to me at donna@goscott.com

That way I will have your email address to send the patterns to.

• profsusan
    17 years ago

I am also interested in this pattern and will send you an e-mail. Thanks Donna

• donna_loomis
    17 years ago

Susan, I used to have your email adress, but can't find it. Send me an email and I'll reply with the patterns.

• mamalo3
    Original Author
    17 years ago

donna i emailed you hope you got it if not this is my email gwagwa96@aol.com again thank you so much..lois

• orchidann
    17 years ago

I took a peek at the layette, it is different and so cheerful.
    I consider myself at the Inermediate level of crochet, is this a pattern I could complete or is it for someone with more skll?
    Would love to complete the afghan/baby blanket
    Thanks .......Ann

• mamalo3
    Original Author
    17 years ago

donna thank you again ...this time i will make copies if anyone wants it..hope i could help you out....if you need something..

• profsusan
    17 years ago

Donna,
    noticed that Lois received the pattern but I didn't. Please resend to profsusan@gmail.com since that is the account I sent you the e-mail from. Thanks.
    Susan

• donna_loomis
    17 years ago

Susan, I didn't receive your email. Sorry. Thanks for following up here. I'll send it right now.

• profsusan
    17 years ago

Thanks for the patterns. I just love the hooded sweater and booties - great project for boy or girl! Never made a dress - so many are now waiting for the birth so it's hard to plan ahead. At least with the sweaters you can use a neutral color and finish off the edgings after the baby is born for right/left side buttons. You are truly a source!

• orchidann
    17 years ago

Donna, Have to shout a loud THANK YOU for sharing the pattern with me. Hope to do it justice when I get started.
    Ann

• bonniebee_2007
    17 years ago

Donna, could I have a copy of the pattern email to me also
    my email address is;bonnies_circ@dailynews.net
    Thanks in advance.

• donna_loomis
    17 years ago

Bonnie, it's on its way.

• Janey - formerly jane2
    17 years ago

Donna;

Please can you send the layette pattern to me as well?
    My e-mail address is: jandhj2 AT hotmail.com.

TIA.

• donna_loomis
    17 years ago

Sure. I'll be home this evening (about 7 p.m. PST) and I'll get it to you then.

• pakay_optonline_net
    17 years ago

Donna, I am also looking for that pattern and one other from annie's attic. I was wondering if you also had the baby ring mile a minute afghan from her as well. And if you did, would you be willing to share it as well. I lost all my patterns when there was a pipe burst in my house. It would so be appreciated. I am trying to get some patterns back, however it is going very slowly indeed.

• donna_loomis
    17 years ago

Paula, I'll send you the Baby Rings Layette when I get home tonight. I'll check my many mile-a-minutes to see if I have the other one you're asking about.

• paulak1968
    17 years ago

Donna, thank you so much. I so love that layette set. I remember i had so many mile a minute patterns and baby blanket patterns, but i am getting them all back slowly. The way i see it, slowly is better than not atall. LOL

thanks again for being a lifesaver!

• donna_loomis
    17 years ago

You're welcome.

• mamalo3
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Paula I think I have that pattern you mentioned, mile a minute baby rings. I will e mail it to you. I am not to sure how to do it. but I am going to try. just let me know if you get it ok. lois

• kinester
    14 years ago

Donna--I hope you still check this site... I started the blue sweater years ago but lost the pattern before finishing the arms and front. I'm about to have my first baby and would like to finish the sweater for him. Can you send the pattern to me? you can send it to kinester@aol.com.
    Thanks!

• countryblocks02
    14 years ago

I also hope you check this site. I have been trying to find this pattern but not having any luck. You can send it to countryblocks@yahoo.com

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath
More Discussions