Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mary maxim rippled rainbow blanket in crochet

Posted by pandora429 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 30, 08 at 19:22

Does anyone have a pattern for the rippled rainbow blanket by mary maxim?? I have some ripple designs, but not like this one, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
They dont seem to sell any of her blanket designs only kits :(
Thank you for your help in finding this one!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mary maxim rippled rainbow blanket in crochet

Pandora, I have this one and will be happy to send it to you. Send me an email with Rippled Rainbow in the subject line and I'll get it to you.

What I am looking for is the knit version of this same pattern. Would anyone be willing to share it with me?

o

Hi Donna,
Thank You sooooooo much !!!
my email is mama40@gmail.com
I have been looking for this for over a year now, glad I finally decided to ask here. You are an answer to my prayers..Thanks again , if I can be of any help in any patterns to you, please let me know! I dont knit, only crochet, but have alot of patterns, and books.

o

Could I also have the rainbow ripple pattern from Mary Maxium Thanks in advance. Bonnie My email addess is bonnies_circ@dailynews.net

o

Could I also please get this pattern? My address is abarnes3@san.rr.com. Thank you very much.

o

Could I please also have the pattern for this blanket? I have been looking for either the knit or crochet pattern for a long time. Thanks! My email is Nocrn114@aol.com

o

Donna I sent you and email I also would like this pattern.
imabest@missvalley.com thanks Kathy

o

I am in search of a copy of the knitted pattern...my mother threw out her copy of this pattern and is desperate to have this pattern again. If you could send it to me, I would achieve favorite/#1 daughter status (and the competition is fierce!).

Thank you in advance-
Kathleen

o

Kathleen, send me an email with "knit rainbow ripple" in the subject line and I'll get it to you.

o

Hello to ALL:
I would also like to have the Mary Maxim rippled "Rainbow Blanket" in knit and crochet.
email address is www.pah@gaphinz.com Thanks in advance. Pat

o

I would very much like to have a copy, especially in knit, but crochet would do or both if that is at all possible. I am at snowbirds2002@hotmail.com.
Much appreciated.
Jane

o

hi... i would love to have that pattern as well...i need it for a friend...i thank you so very much...

ariel_himura1550@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here