Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Making directions bigger

Posted by tglovell (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 28, 12 at 19:11

I am trying to print a pattern for a baby blanket, the pattern is done on what looks like graph paper, is there a way that i can enlarge the directions even if I have to print it off on two or three different pages, the graph squares are so small that its going to be really hard to count the stitches, any help would be appreciated. The pattern is the Baby ABC from Crochet N More..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Making directions bigger

I do that all the time on my home printer/copier. If yours won't let you do that, just take the one you print from the website to Kinkos and tell them what you need to do.

-Babka

o

I have done that at Kinkos too.

o

To make screen bigger:
Hit the ctrl button and the + or - to make larger or
smaller.
Works on my computer.

o

depends on what version of windows you have, what printer you have, whether it's a web-based program or a PDF... but somewhere, you should have a 'print preview' option where you can set margins and magnification...

or when you hit CTRL+P and the print box comes up, look for 'preferences' or 'properties'

if that doesn't work - print it out as is, and then use a copy machine to enlarge it in sections, and then tape it together as you want it : )

beats trying to juggle the pattern, a magnifying glass, AND the project all at the same time!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here