Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Which Colors To Choose?

Posted by moonwolf (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 10, 12 at 17:57

Hi everyone,

I am crocheting this boa to go along with my Rocky Horror costume and I wanted to add two more colors besides the white and gold. My jacket is green and my pants, shoes and hat are black. Would those two colors work?

This is crocheted buy working one side of the chain and then the other. Once the loops are on both sides, you work in the center of the chain between the loops.

Here is a picture of the boa in progress.
Photobucket

I appreciate all questions and comments! Thank you in advance!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Which Colors To Choose?

I have the gold and white colors done. My secondary colors are a multicolored blue yarn and purple. Once the boa itself is finished. I'm going to add tassels to the end of it. I'm hoping to finish it tommorrow!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

More photos, please!!

o

Lindsey, I'm still working on the boa but I can take a few more pictures for you if you'd like :).

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

I am on the last row of the boa, but here is a part of it that is done. Enjoy! I'm thinking of making the tassels purple and blue as well :). Or maybe just one of those colors.

Photobucket

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

I love your color choice and I think it is beautiful.

Just a thought, tho, have you considered adding a row of eyelash yarn to the edges? Just single crochet would be fast and the result would be feathery.

Kathy

o

Columbia, yes?

I think it's great just like that -

eyelash trim would be fun, though!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here