Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
dish cloth yarn company closing

Posted by oklamoni (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 24, 11 at 14:50

I just found out, the peaches and creme company is closing/moving to Canada, and ordered two batches of cones, in their special price, cause they are seconds. Usually a really good buy.

Thought some others might want to check it out.

Moni

Here is a link that might be useful: Peaches & Creme

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: dish cloth yarn company closing

When I go to the website I don't see anything about closing, just inventory reduction.

-Babka

o

My friend in Canada said spinrite bought them out so don't know what that means in terms of still selling it. That would explain why our Walmart ditched it months ago and started selling sugar and cream instead I think. Could always eamil them and ask. Spinrite also has bernat and a few other's I forget what ones. Mary

o

I am on a knit along forum, and know, they are selling out. The company is moving.

Like I said before, I bought some yarn I wanted. Their most popular is not discounted, but some colors are sold out.

Moni

o

someone on the knit along forum posted:

I wrote to them and this is the message I received.

We have signed a purchase agreement with Spinrite and the closing is scheduled for Feb. 25th
Spinrite makes Sugar N Cream.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here