Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Donna Loomis

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 17, 08 at 14:40

Donna, I am wondering if you could assist me in finding something I need badly. I am seeing in various postings that you have Workbasket magazines. would you have an issue from Februaary 1959?
If so email me please, my email is below, as the registration process became messed up, and won't accept 2 different names from the same address.

3catznme@maqs.net

I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Donna Loomis

Hi Shaddy. I'll check to see if I have that issue when I get home from work. Of course, DH will have dinner on the table when I get there, so I will check after dinner (about 7:00 p.m. PST). I'll email you my findings.

o

In case my email didn't get through, Shaddy, I thought I'd post here that I do have the issue you are looking for. What do you propose?

o

WOW, Donna, that is GREAT. You not only have it, you also found it. :)

Moni, who is in awe!

o

Moni, I'm not senile yet, LOL. My knit/crochet library is extensive, and I can usually lay my hands on what I'm looking for pretty quickly. If only I could be that organized in other aspects of my life.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here