Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
emeraldjayne62

help with squares

emeraldjayne62
15 years ago

Calling all you crafter's out there, I'm working on a afghan for cancer awareness for the uninsured.this will not be sold or given away it will be there trade mark to say.Its called (The afghan of Hope) (A time to remember) its for your or someone you know that has passed from cancer or who has cancer. The squares are being done by me are granny squares, and in each color of all the ribbons.I did white ones for me with pink ribbons in them I have done 6 white and 1 pink,anybody who would like to donate a square in someones name please do.Please add the name, what cancer they have or had so this can go in the book with the rest. this is an on going afghan so there's no limit to how many squares there are, It can be done in any form me granny's my best for me then I add the different color ribbon, now my next one is for my dads cancer,and my friend,some of the cancer do not have a color to them so go as close to it as you can,like (throat cancer], I went with head and neck, and so on . thanks for the help to those who already sent me a square its going to be at the relay for life in April .will keep all posted and show pic when its together a little more.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?
More Discussions