Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
glory34

Dora the explorer pattern

glory34
18 years ago

Hi everyone, Do anyone have a pattern for "Dora the Explorer". I see the sweaters everywhere but I can't find the pattern. I would appreciate it.

Comments (25)

• profsusan
    18 years ago

don't have the pattern but click on this link for many charts including Dora & Boots. The graphs are for plastic canvas but I have adapted them for crochet and you should be able to do the same for knitting.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mountain Harmony Creations

• jeand3
    18 years ago

Hi! I have made a few knitting graphs of Dora and her friends. They are suitable for using with a plain sweater pattern. If you would like copies I would be happy to email them to you in a zip file.
    Regards, Jean in Australia

• glory34
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi there, I would love to have you email it to me, but what is a zip file?

• clare1501
    18 years ago

Did you get a Dora pattern?

• glory34
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Clare1501, No I didn't get a pattern for Dora yet. I'm also looking for a Sponge Bob as well. I can't get the one for cross stitch to print very well. If you have one I would really appreciate and so would my little niece.

• lindadiane
    18 years ago

go to www.breienmetplezier.nl/index2htm you will find what you need there

• shell_grower
    17 years ago

Has anyone a knitting pattern for Dora the Explorer please

• moniquel
    17 years ago

I need a knitting sweater pattern of any thing related with "Dora the Explorer (and Friends)".

Anyone can help?

Regards,
    ML

• gwen2049
    17 years ago

Hi, I suppose this is too late, but if you are still in need of a Dora the explorer knitting pattern, I have a computer program which I use to make character patterns for knitting. I have made a Dora pattern to put on the back of a sweater. I can also make a Sponge Bob pattern if you are still looking for one.
    Gwen (in Canada)

• profsusan
    17 years ago

what computer program are you using? I tried a few preview ones but wasn't very happy with them

• midage
    16 years ago

Gwen2409, I am real interested in the Dora Pattern for a knitted sweater if you have one. What is the name of program that you use for making character patterns for knitting. Sounds real interesting. Looking forward to hearing from you. You can also email me at midage1@aol.com
    Thanks.

• target
    16 years ago

I would love a pattern for 5t-6 for sponge bob sweater for my granddaughter. she just loves this character. Thank you

• ladysox
    16 years ago

Oh please Gwen, would it be possible to get a copy of the Dora sweater? I have a little girl who would be tickled pink!!! Thank you!

• joann66-07
    16 years ago

I am looking for a graph pattern of Dora for a childs sweater.

• theresa_2007
    16 years ago

Gwen I have a little girl who would be forever grateful if I could get a pattern for Dora. Please e-mail me a copy of the pattern or tell me how to get one. I appreciate it and so will Amelia!

Please e-mail me at hobbitt@persona.ca

• allanmackenzie94
    16 years ago

hi gwen2049, can u send me the pattern plz coz ma wee cuz luvz dora and wants a jumpa wiv it on it

• allanmackenzie94
    16 years ago

my email is allanmackenzie94@hotmail.co.uk

• judyellie
    15 years ago

I'm looking for a sweater pattern for Dora the explorer to make for my three year old granddaughter.

• pandora429
    15 years ago

http://www.geocities.com/crochetshoppe/patterns.html
    this site will help all of you ladies with wonderful graphs for free!!!

• glory34
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Gwen,
    I would love to have your knitted pattern for Dora. I tried to knit one but something wasn't right, so I had to get one made by someone else. They wouldn't share the pattern. I would love to make her one in a bigger size. Do you have any other patterns? My email is girljanes@hotmail.com.
    Thanks

• happy-knitter
    15 years ago

I would also love to have the "Dora" sweater pattern.
    my email pah@auracom.com THANKS for your help.
    Happy-knitter

• thoomasvl1_yahooo_com
    13 years ago

I am looking for dora the explorer patterns to knit or crochet an afhan; sweater ; hat and purse for a 3yr old; thanks

• sheilakelley_rogers_com
    13 years ago

Hi
    Anyone with the Dora pattern I would love to have a copy e meilaed to me.... to make it for my grand daughter who is only 14 months but entralled by Dora
    Thanks
    Sheila

• trishp_live_com_au
    12 years ago

Hi if anyone has a pattern for dora the explorer or any other kids patterns i would be greatful if i could have copys please.
    Trish

• kim_pedersen_optusnet_com_au
    12 years ago

Hi, I would love a dora knitting pattern for a jumper for size from baby up to as big as anyone has it. I would also like Thomas Engine and bob the builder. hope someone can email them to me. kim_pedersen@optusnet.com.au
    Kim

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia
More Discussions