Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mitten Pattern

Posted by janetc9 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 22, 09 at 10:22

Hello again. After my first post I thought of a pattern I would like to attempt. It is three mittens - a normal left which says yours, a normal right that says mine and a middle mitten that has two cuffs but is made for two hands to fit into without any thumbs that says ours. Pattern was in a magazine years ago and made but lost. Anyone have this pattern or a link to it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mitten Pattern

Here you go.

Here is a link that might be useful: Partners mittens

o

OMG - Thank you so much - that is exactly what I wanted. I just stumbled upon this site today - registered and posted two questions - and have an answer to one already! Once again Donna - thank you very much!

o

Janet, I found the URL that Donna sent you by doing a google search using the following as my search subject
"partners mittens" +instructions (be sure, though, when doing a search, to put " " around the subject, so that you will only get 'hits' that have, specifically, the words in your subject, and have them in proximity. AFter the subject you may modify your subject with + this will ensure that all hits you get ALSO have whatever it is you're using to modify your subject...in this case, instructions.
I have google on my desk top and use it every single day...if not for "parnter mittens", then "miso soup +recipe, or anything else I'm wondering about. I really believe we can find ANYTHING with a google search!!! I couldn't live without it!

o

Donna or Sandra, or anyone else! Can you tell me what weight the recomended yarn is? I did google it, and it doesn't give me a weight, just a guage of:

Content:
75% wool, 25% Polyamide

Weight/yardage:
50g / 125m ball

Yarn requirement
Approximately 650 g for a woman's size medium long-sleeve sweater; approximately 150 g for a pair of socks.
Is it perhaps a DK weight? I will have to substitute or order on line should I decide to make these. I would prefer not to have to order it!

Thanks,
Tami

o

That is so cute! Right now, I can't think of anyone who still holds hands but I still printed it out. Who knows I may find an old fashioned couple somewhere. Vique.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here