Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for a pattern baby rings

Posted by mamalo3 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 12, 07 at 9:31

i forgot to mention that the pattern was for crochet.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for a pattern baby rings

Mama, I responded to your other post. The pattern I have (called Baby Rings) is crochet. Is it not what you are looking for?

o

yes donna, that is what i am looking for.i am new at this message board stuff. so could you tell me how ti go about getting it from you. thank you so much..

o

Hi could I also have a copy of the baby rings pattern. Thanks in advance. Please email it to me at: bonnies_circ@dailynews.net. Thanks in advance.

o

Check your email, Bonnie.

o

Hi Bonnie;
I use to have this pattern and I made one in 1994 for my 1st grandson. Now that my other daughter is pregnant, I'd like to make one, but I've lost the pattern.
Could you please send it to me by email, if you don't mind. I'd sure appreciate it.
Thank you in advance,
Bea Kostyk

o

could i get a copy of the baby rings pattern. email is sheilabonanno@aol.com.

thanks in advance

sb

o

sorry my email is sheilabonanno@aol.com

sb

o

Sheila, did you get my email?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here