Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
baby knitted owl pattern by Penny

Posted by peanut (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 15, 06 at 7:21

I am looking for the baby knitted owl pattern that is out of print at this time. It is by Penny Staker. Not sure of spelling of last name. Thank you in advance for your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: baby knitted owl pattern by Penny

The last name is spelled Straker

o

Peanut, email me at mudpie@thegraphiczone.net . I might be able to help you.

o

I am still looking for someone who has the baby pattern as it is out of print.

o

Is it a knitted toy?

o

I don't think it's out of print
http://www.pennystraker.com/babyowl.html
to order, click on order below the picture and there's a list by state of places to order from

o

My mom made my kids vests with that pattern when they were little. One had bunnies, one had kitties and one the owl. I haven't seen the pattern in any her knitting patterns I have acquired though.

Cheryl

o

Peanut, did you ever find the owl pattern graphic? I'd love to have it. I am knitting a baby gift, trying to re-create the stitch pattern, but am not sure if I'll get the right results.

o

I have the pattern Cherbo was talking about......I can look for it if it will help. Would the owl graph be the same I wonder. Budster

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here