SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lablover4ever

should i feel hurt?

lablover4ever
9 years ago

hello!
i hope i can get a answer b4 saturday. my bff is coming home for xmas. she is in tech school and we havent seen her since sept. we are a group of 3, bffs since middle school. so me and the other friend has been writing her alot. only in a letter i found out that i am the only one writing to her weekly. but she is calling our other bff several times. she only has prepaid phone cards and said she couldnt call much so she has not called me at all. i'm the one that has written her every week and sometimes 2X a week. today i found out they talked on the phone on sunday. i just asked if they had talked lately and was told no. then today she told me they talked on sunday. maybe she didn't tell me so that my feelings wouldn't get hurt. idk
i didn't know that they were closer than i was with either of them. yea my feelings are hurt so should i bring it up or just let it go? when she goes back should i still write every week so that she doesn't fell all alone? maybe i should wait to write her. i have 4 letters from her but i wrote her at least 15 times maybe more.
should i say anything?

tia

Comments (10)