SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buy1soon

Update from my house..

Terri_PacNW
9 years ago

So thanks to AAA and her Christmas card..I thought maybe a few might think..."WTH happen to Terri? How are those K boys doing? Is Kam still the cutest boy ever?
Well.....we are good, really, really good.
We will be Grandparents to a Grand Diva in "hopefully" late February. Much like her Daddy, she has a naughty streak and has been giving her Mommy fits. K#1 got married last March. He's still not as grown up as he should be, but he's working on it. He will FINALLY start Barber College in March.
K#2 will be graduating in June. He has yet to commit to a school. He's enrolled in one state U already with his Math class in HS. Just accepted to another this week and is awaiting next week to see if his retest has a higher score to finish his application to Stanford. (I really hope so!)
That leaves Kamren..who is no longer the "little" brother. He is a Freshman..(I know where did that cute little guy go that many of you "met" just over 14 1/2 years ago.) He is taller and thinner than the other two could ever imagine and is not done growing yet!

So that leaves....we bought a house last spring. We almost doubled the sq. ft of my mom's house. So at first we kept saying how in the world did 5 people fit in that little 1 bath house all those years. Lol
My mom retired in September and moved back into her house.

The other little bit of news..In October I FINALLY after almost 7 years was able to obtain the position in the school district I've been patiently (okay sometimes not so) waiting for.
Life is really good. We are blessed, extremely blessed.
K#2 on the left and K#3 on the right. Taken last month.

Comments (31)