Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For Dr. Who fans

Posted by schoolhouse (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 25, 12 at 20:24

New episode tonight on BBC America, at 9pm. I only just found out about it a couple hours ago from a poster on a tea forum. It's the Christmas episode.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For Dr. Who fans

Yeah thanks, I did a DVR on it.

o

I've never watched Dr. Who, but know that it has a huge fan following.

So tonight my husband and I watched the Snowman episode for the first time. We LOVED it! We've set it up to DVR the series.

So much humor, detective work, science fiction all rolled into one. Are they all this much fun?

o

Yes, all the episodes have some humor but also some scary bits as well (re: weeping angels..shiver). If you've just started watching with last night's episode you may want to search out at least last season. I don't do Netflix but I hear you can find them there. The reason being, there are so many clues and twists and turns that make the series all the more enjoyable - if you can keep up. For instance - Clara, the new companion introduced last night. Or is she "new"?????

I miss Amy and Rory. :( waaaaaaaaaaaa

o

Yes, I caught that little innudendo about Clara!

The DVR is recording episodes. It looks like there was a marathon. I can only hope they are as entertaining as the Snowmen episode.

Thanks for posting this reminder.

o

A tea forum? As in crumpets and Earl Grey at 4 p.m.?

Oh please share a link to this forum. It sounds like a place that will soothe my troubled heart!

o

i've liked some dr. no actors better than others...some of the early episodes are almost amature in special effects, and acting, lol...

o

Some hard core tea drinkers here, plus a few Royal Albert teacup and scones people like me. ha.

Here is a link that might be useful: Steepster.com

o

Hey, I have a Royal Albert American Beauty teaset and a whole collection of teacups I inherited from my grandmother. I love them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here