Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It's going to rain, and I caused it.

Posted by sheilajoyce (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 19:39

I knew I would make it rain as a washed the windows two days ago. The sky is dark with a three day storm coming in. I did it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It's going to rain, and I caused it.

You're forgiven this time, just don't let it happen again.

Shirley

o

Look on the good side, clean windows look better after a rain than dirty ones.

We feed birds a few feet from our kitchen windows and they are always dirty because of the birds. You would think the birds would appreciate the free food and not dirty on my windows. lol I wash those windows at least 10 or more times than any other ones on the house.

o

Sheila, if it rains there, please come here, and clean my windows too. We need the rain.

Washing the car didn't seem to do the trick in Oklahoma.

Moni

o

We're supposed to get rain here in N Central MN this Saturday. Freezing rain. Our local businesses are having their annual Soup Walk that day, and if I can't get my soup fix because of the weather, I'm going to be crabby.

o

Timing is important when performing a rain dance.

o

Could you come wash my windows too?

o

Much of the Midwest is in drought. Keep washin'!

We've had no snow to date in Chicagoland, with none forecast for the coming week either. Our weather patterns over the last few years are resembling Kentucky climes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here