Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas tree

Posted by pam_25f (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 4, 12 at 18:53

A friend and I decorated my sister's tree this
past weekend. She uses clear lights, mostly blue decorations with some white, and silver garland. She loves Christmas more than anyone I know so we do this as soon after Thanksgiving as possible.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas tree

OMG - we have the same Santa!
Tree looks beautiful, too.

o

How pretty!

o

Very pretty tree. I need a new one... but since I am not putting it up this year... I won't get one yet.

Moni

o

I bought a new one this year at Walgreen's. It is pre-lit with multi colored lights. I always dreaded putting lights on trees.

o

Pam, you've put me in the mood to get my tree up! Thanks, I needed to see a pretty tree to get myself motivated. Probably will do it this weekend.

o

I have that same Santa also!! I have a collection of about 8 Santas.

You motivated me also to put my tree up. Fingers crossed it lights up....I bought it in July from Home Depot as their deal of the day. (It was originally $219. and I got it for $41. with free shipping.) Then stored it without testing it first.

It's a 9 ft tree with 850 lights! The UPS guy was hilarious when he delivered it the first week of July. It was a hundred degrees and the humidity was almost as high, he delivers this huge, heavy box. He said to DH "Really? Really?! I'm delivering a Christmas tree right now?" lol

o

Please show us your trees when you get them up. I put my own up yesterday and decorated out side for the first time in years so I am happy.

o

Looks beautiful! I have two cats. The younger cat knocks the tree down, fully. He frustrates me. I love to decorate for the seasons, to put me in the mood. Not only that I have many handmade ornaments. Almost all of them are from ornament swaps and I can't put them out :( Bad cat

o

This is my artificial tree in my living room. Sometime closer to Christmas I will put up a real tree in my back sun room. Rob, I am sorry your kitties won't let you have a tree.

o

That's ok. Trees are once year, cats are a lifetime!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here