Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I Got MY First One.

Posted by Marilyn_Sue (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 1, 12 at 18:46

I received my first KT Christmas card in today's mail. Thanks Janie-GA. Very cute one.

Sue in Central Indiana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I Got MY First One.

Mine wont go out for at least a week

o

I got my card from Janie, also. Thanks! Like Minnie, mine won't go out for at least a week.

o

I got my first card from Janie also. I purchased my cards to mail out and I'll work on them today (Sunday). My post office already ran out of one kind of Christmas stamps, the Santa ones. So I'll be using a mix of Santa and Holy Family stamps.

o

Mine will go out as soon as I get my letters written to put in each of them.

Sue

o

I got mine, too.

o

Thanks Janie-GA, even though I can't send out cards this year it was so nice to get one.

o

My goodness, I just mailed them yesterday afternoon! Glad they are arriving. I always love seeing the KT cards each year.

o

I got mine today Janie! Thanks so much!
I love it that you signed it from all of your fur-kids.

Mine went out on yesterday morning.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here