SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
patti43

What's for dinner Monday?

patti43
10 years ago

Hey you guys, tomorrow is New Year's Eve. I sometimes forget the day/dates these days. Had my PET scan this morning and afterwards got the mail, came home and had a couple of Boosts and ran to Wal-Mart. Then I went to Winn-Dixie because they had crab claw meat on sale for $7.99 a pound. They come in cans in the seafood dept. I got two and froze them for the day I feel like making a good crab bisque. That's as ambitious as I've been in ages.

Just had noodle soup for dinner. That cube steak was a little bit much the other night and my mouth has been sore since.

A neighbor came by a while ago with a beautiful pointsetta. It's huge. I'll plant it in the yard someplace, someday. She's so sweet and I don't even know her last name. She bought me a little loaf of zucchini bread for my birthday. (She found out the date because the day I met her she was walking her dog and had stopped to talk to my neighbor, Betty. And it was Betty's B'day that day.) Then at Christmas she brought me a loaf of pumpkin bread. She said she felt bad I was alone at Christmas. Actually, I did quite well and didn't have to bother cooking a big meal :-)

Well, listen to me run on and on and on!! Sorry--hey, what's for dinner this night before the ball drops at Times Square?

Comments (12)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor