Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A sad day

Posted by mary3444 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 5, 12 at 18:11

One year ago today we lost our beautiful daughter. She will always be in my heart but I miss our daily chats & the love which grew more & more each year. I know she is in a better place & for the first in many years she is not in pain. RIP Liz we love you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A sad day

My thoughts are with you Mary.

o

To lose a child is especially difficult but to lose a loved one around the holidays just seems to magnify it. Wallow in those precious memories and enjoy this festive season in Liz's honor.

o

My heart aches for what you must be going through..

June

o

Hugs and encouraging thoughts, Mary (((((Hugs)))))!

o

My heart goes out to you. I know how painful that is, and pray that time will ease your pain. Hugs!

o

Dear (((((Mary3444))))),

How hard it is to spend extended time with a loved one who suffers chronic pain, especially when it's of the kind that we can do nothing to alleviate, except encourage them to pay attention elsewhere.

I hope that your heart has been able to find some peace in the intervening months.

How true it is ... that our loved ones are only here with us on loan.

May the happy memories help as you bring her back to mind.

ole joyful

o

I'm so sorry.
The love you shared just shines in your post;
You were lucky to have had her,
& she was lucky to have had you.

o

So very sorry. I, too believe she is in a better place and you will see her again one day.

o

I'm sending a big cyber-hug and my sympathy for your loss. I know first-hand how it hurts to lose a daughter. That hole in your heart never seems to heal completely, but with time, it does get better. My prayers are with you. Bettye

o

My heart aches for what you must be going through..

June

o

I'm so sorry Mary. ((((Mary and family))))

o

I'm sorry Mary...

o

I'm so very sorry for your loss... Just know that one day you will be reunited with her in a much happier place. :)

o

(((((Mary)))) I'm so sorry you're hurting and will keep you in my prayers.

o

(((Mary)))

o

I hope your pain has lessened over the past year. We all know that it never goes away completely.

I hope you have found some peace in your heart.

God bless your beautiful daughter, He blessed you with her.

o

You're amazing how you keep going on when you'd probably like to just stay in bed. I admire you.

o

(((((Mary)))))...I know how you are feeling...bless you and our daughters.

o

Mary, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

o

Joining the others in sending caring thoughts out to you, Mary.

o

Its been a year, but I'm sure the ache feels like yesterday. I'm so sorry. How is your GS?

o

Sending my best to you and all of your daughter's loved ones.

o

It's sad for you, I'm sure. I hope you're also taking some time to remember the good times and the laughs and laugh about it again.

o

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts. This year has been hard in many ways but knowing she is at peace is all I need. I thank God for my husband every day, without him I would go crazy. I never hear from my gs because of his father but I have learned to accept that also. Life has to go on & some things you can never change.

o

There's no way I can know how heartbroken you are, because losing a child must be the worst thing in the world. I wish you peace of mind. I know that's easy to say, but I really do hope you can someday soon find it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here