Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lookie: my dirty Santa gift for party on Saturday

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 17:24

Camerons Tortilla Warmer - Sunface Never have dry, cold tortillas again - just 45 - 60 seconds for 12 tortillas, and they will stay hot and so soft for an hour. Heat rolls, muffins, bread, hotdog buns in the warmer too. Keep potatoes hot after they have been baked in the oven until the meal is ready size - 12 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches thick, so holds all sizes of tortillas

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lookie: my dirty Santa gift for party on Saturday

Glenda, that's a great gift! Practical and pretty, too. Someone's going to be very happy.

o

Where did you find that, Glender? I could use one!

o
RE: Loonnkie: my dirty Santa gift for party on Saturday

I bought this one at a specialty shop near me for $9.95,

I bet if you look online you might find places to purchase one.

o

Neat gift. Very different but practical, too. I like, I like!

o

I gave 4 of those as gifts last year and they were very well received.Ex-Daughter-in-law says she uses it frequently and it's one of her favorite gifts! Note: I love her dearly, but she is very "picky" about some things, so to have her be so enthusiastic about this was a surprise!

o

I collect sunfaces. This would probably end up on my wall. :-)

o

Interested to see those that are so quick to add their criticism, what they say about this purchase I made :o)

o

I don't understand why you take comments so personally or as a criticism. It's not about you - people are just adding their own experiences about products you start threads about. You seem to get very defensive if someone doesn't agree with you about something you like.

I do think this product is useful. I would use it.

o
RE: Lookie: my dirty Sa nta gift for party on Saturday

Thanks chi83

o

I don't see where anyone criticised this pretty thing. Am I missing something? Should I be evaluating my own comment?

o

I like alot....where could I purchase one? maybe online. I live in a one horse town, for real. We have no speciality shops. Could someone help me out here. I would love to have one!

o

I'm lost also, I see nothing negative posted here???
I'm going online to find me one. Great gift idea Glenda

o

Our dirty Santa gifts this year are orange totes for storing Halloween decorations and a bunch of inexpensive Halloween deco.
I usually use red and green totes and toss in a few items, but decided to change it up!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here