Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Surgery tomorrow!

Posted by bigack (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 17:21

Have to be at hospital at 5:30 a.m. Gonna be tough getting DH out of bed! This is for my bladder repair surgery, overnite stay, wish me luck that all goes well.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Surgery tomorrow!

Will be thinking about you!

o

No fun to look forward to surgery, but hopefully you'll have a quick recovery and will be able to enjoy the holidays. Best of luck!

o

I hope all goes well and that you heal very quickly.

Shirley

o

Good luck - you will do fine.

o

This will be great to have behind you, bigack. We're all pulling for you!

o

Good luck on your surgery

o

Will be thinking of you and anxious to hear how everything went.

o

Good luck!

o

Mon, Ruby, or Bridgeport?

Both of mine this year were at Mon. As far as surgeries go, I could not have asked for a better experience. Never needed my full dose of pain killers and the nursing staff were absolutely wonderful. The night nurse had me laughing pretty good several times- of course I was "high as a kite" but I made for a great patient, lol.

When I completed the survey on my stay, I told them it was as close to a resort experience as I have ever had.

o

Good thoughts for you.

o

Best of luck tomorrow and a speedy recovery Bigack!

o

Wishing you the best--hope you're all better before the holidays. Let us know how you're doing when you feel better, hon.

o

Prayers!

o

Well, I missed this! i hope all went well!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here