SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jkayd_il5

I'm stupid stupid stupid

jkayd_il5
11 years ago

I have five sisters and since Mom is gone we don't have any Christmas gathering. We see each other often but not always all together so I had a luncheon today. I don't entertain often so it was a big deal getting my house clean, decorated and the food prepared plus a few other things happening in my life. Last night I make a cheesecake type dessert. I posted the recipe in the October recipes here. I baked the crust and make the filling, poured over the baked crust and put in the refrigerator. Did you catch it? I forgot to bake the whole thing. Today when I served the dessert I couldn't figure out why it didn't set up. Everyone liked it and had two small serving each, with a spoon and bowl. After everyone left I reread the recipe and realized my mistake. Dumb, dumb. dumb. It has two eggs in it, I know it's too late but do you think anyone will get sick? I use Eggland's Best Eggs. I have one sister with several health problems and I would hate hate to have her get sick. She doesn't need anymore problems. I am sick about this.

Comments (24)