SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yogalady1948

Overload of Christmas Ornaments~~

YogaLady1948
11 years ago

We are so so trying to down size a bit~~~I have way too many ornaments, we took two big boxes to DS's house so he and the new wife got first pick~~he had all of his special ornaments stolen out of a carport storage cabinet. I know why would you store them there:( They took several and he was excited, some were ones he really wanted We left with one box. Today I met with DD#2 and she took the whole other box home with her, she will go through them and give me back, what she does not want. DD#1 will be here on the 20th so she can go through what she wants~~~DGD will be here the 23, for our family gift exchange she can go through the boxes of what's left. We may let all of the girls shop from our tree that day also:)

I decorate our tree mostly with my Boyds Bear collection easy to put on and take off~~I am trying to just add a few of my favorite ornies~~~hopefully the girls will take most of the ones we are not wanting;) DH says if they do not we will box up 5-6 ornaments a year for them as gifts till they are gone;)

Do any of you have an over load?? LOL need I really ask????

Comments (13)