Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have you tried Topricin?

Posted by alisande (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 9, 12 at 15:29

A friend of mine is having severe knee pain, and a friend of hers strongly recommended Topricin, a homeopathic (no side effects) cream. I looked at the website and read some of the reviews there and on Amazon, iHerb, and Vitacost. I'm planning to order a jar.

Anyone tried it? I never even heard of it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Topricin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have you tried Topricin?

I did a google.com search for reviews of this creme - seems to be 5-star rated across the board. Here is a review of several products that basically do the same thing:

http://voices.yahoo.com/a-review-topical-pain-relievers-which-work-and-335263.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Reviews of many anti-inflammatory cremes/products

o

Thanks for the link, Kay. I'm impressed with what she says about Topricin:

5. Topricin

I've fallen in love with this unscented, arnica-based homeopathic cream. It's manufactured by a small laboratory in Rhinebeck, NY. While topricin is expensive ($25 for a 4 ounce tub), it's amazing. It not only gives symptomatic relief, but is the only cream I've seen that is actually anti-inflammatory. Great for sciatica, sudden injuries and to use before and after exercise or physical therapy. If you don't live in the Hudson Valley area you can get it on the web at Vermont Country Stores.

o

Ya - every site I looked at had good things to say about it. If you try it, come back to this thread and let everyone know how it worked for you.

o

I will. I just this minute ordered the large 8 oz. size from Amazon. I paid for it with reward points, so it was . . . um . . . free. :-)

o

LOL - those reward points must be like CC reward points that get you 'free' flights - those points cost us a lot of money!

o

I tried an arnica cream on my back... nothing changed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here