Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is it snowing at your house

Posted by ruthieg__tx (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 5, 12 at 15:21

Have you seen this....

Go to the link below and type in your address or any address and see the action...Pretty cute...

Here is a link that might be useful: Pusher.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is it snowing at your house

my address could not be found, I even tried the neighbors
:(

o

A picture came up, but not mine, but it is cute anyway.

o

My house came up....spooky, but my daughter's didn't

o

I, personally, don't want to put all that info. on a site I know nothing about - wondering how they use that info. - advertising, perhaps? I get enough junk mail - don't want any more.

o

LOL they're using images from Google Street View.

o

I saw something similar where your house appears inside a snow globe. It was funny to see my son's house in CA with snow coming down.

o

Apart from a few stray flakes in the past few days ... oh, yes, and a little more toward last weekend, that disappeared quite quickly ... and including today, we've had little, yet.

And as for picturing my house, all snowed up ... I can quite well wait for the coming of the real thing, if it's all the same to you.

The older I get ... the less enthused about winter.

ole joyfuelled

o

80's here, so no, I couldn't get it to load.

o

I tried several addresses. It only worked for larger towns and cities. It did not work for a small town in southern Illinois; It did not work for a rural address in Illinois even though the roads and house numbers had been installed 10 years ago.

It is cute. It gave a rough approximation of my own street.

o

No snow here in central FL. But a pic came up with a house and it snowing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here