Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Time radio programs free

Posted by ravencajun (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 19, 12 at 14:59

If anyone is interested in listening to the old radio programs, like Red Skelton, Lucille Ball, Gun smoke, and tons more, here is the link. You can just listen or download for free to play anytime on your device.

These are fun to download and listen to on a trip. We enjoy them in the RV rather than watching tv sometimes. I still love old Red he was such a great character.

Here is a link that might be useful: Old Time radio

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Time radio programs free

Archive is great for a lot of old programs. Been using that for a long time along with Retrovision. There's a couple others too but I can't think of them offhand.

o

Thnks I grew up on old radio.A local college station plays an hour every night and three hours on Sat night

o

Thanks for the link. In the '50s, We'd listen to Jack Webb and his dry one-liners. I have a 45 rpm record with spoof of him doing a bit about Little Red Riding Hood. Its filled with bad jokes, so bad those are funny.

o

Raven, that's great! Thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here