Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Grand baby

Posted by caroline1947 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 2, 12 at 14:27

This is Nathan,,,born yesterday,,,my hubby is in the same hospital and was in bad condition from diabetes and high blood pressre,but is improving.The nurses took him over to the maternity ward to visit his new grandbaby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Grand baby

That's such happy news about your new grandson. I'm sorry to hear your husband is having troubles, but maybe just getting to see that new precious member of the family will give him a lift.

Shirley

o

Congratulations~

Healing thoughts for your husband!

o

He's beautiful, Caroline! Congratulations to you all. Hoping your husband recovers quickly. Nathan should help!

o

Congratulations on the new Grandbaby! I hope your Hubby gets to feeling better, too.

o

Congrats on the new grandbaby...beautiful head of hair...Hope your hubster is improving!!

o

Oh wasn't it great that DH got to see the little one. He's just precious. Do hope DH gets better real soon and you have the happiest of Christmases with the new grand baby on board.

o

Congratulations. What a nice holiday season treat, though I suspect Mama will be dragging for quite a while!

o

Welcome to the world, Nathan! Isn't he just so *perfect*? He looks like a big baby -- nice round head, and all that nice hair. You can use a dose of joy right now! I'm glad your DH was well enough to go see his grandson.

o

What a beautiful baby Nathan is. I love his full head of hair. Congrats to all and am glad that Grandpa got to visit with them. Hopefully everyone will have a very Merry Christmas.

o

Guess I forgot to hit the "Submit" button again since my post from earlier isn't here. Anyway, he's a beautiful baby, Caroline. Look at all that hair! Hope your DH is able to come home soon. It's so nice of the nurses to take him to see Nathan.

o

Sorry to hear about your DH. Nathan is gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures of him (with Natalie) when he gets home, and is wrapped in the beautiful quilts his grandma made him.

Congratulations!!

o

Welcome to the world Nathan. You are so precious!

o

Nathan is precious! Hope your DH feels better soon!

o

So nice! And pls let your hubby know we're thinking of him!

o

I'm glad your hubby was able to see your ADORABLE grandson, and I hope that he continues to improve.

o

Awww. What a cutie. I love babies. I hope your husband is doing better today. Good luck to him.

o

Congrats!

o

Congratulations on the new grandbaby! I hope your husband is well soon. It's so nice that he was able to get over and see the baby.

o

Gorgeous! congratulations! I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he recovers quickly!

o

Congratulations on the new Grandbaby. I hope your husband will be able to come home soon.

Sue

o

thank goodness they were in the same hospital! so nice of the nurses to get him over to see the baby...maybe that will give dh reason to follow directions when he gets home...more visits!

o

Congratulations on the new addition.

Special healing thought for your DH.

o

Congratulations! Hope grandpa can come home soon.

o

Nathan is beautiful.What a wonderful Christmas gift! I am sending healing thoughts to your husband.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here