Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas Cards!

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 11, 12 at 13:47

Isn't it great, bringing in the mail this time of year??
I'm receiving Christmas cards from you!

LOL Marilyn C!!! Love, love your card! Yes, resistance is futile. Gotta love the possums.

Just for you.....from Sidney and Seymour......

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas Cards!

Yes, it is wonderful, Jasdip. I hadn't been to the mail station to pick up our mail since I was feeling so puny and WOW! So many beautiful cards from our KT friends. I've looked at and read them all probably 3-4 times already.

I just sent mine out today, so I hope they will get to you all by Christmas.

It sure put me in the Christmas spirit. Tomorrow is crank-up-the-carols day and cleaning the living room and moving the furniture around day, to make way for the tree. But, I'm geared up now.

Thanks to all of you!

o

I love all of mine

o

I'm really enjoying all the cards. Unfortunately, I didn't get to the post office until yesterday morning, so my cards are later than I had hoped--but they are on the way.

o

I was finally able to get mine in the mail yesterday. I love coming home after a crappy day at work to find such wonderful surprises in the mail!

o

Cute little squirrels. Glad you liked the card, Jasdip. I don't do much for Christmas, so I always send cards. I had lost track of the lady who used to do my Christmas cards, so had to order them somewhere else the past two years because I couldn't find her website. Found she has a new one, so ordered cards. I am still sending some out...so the rest should go out today.

o

I am enjoying mine as well. I will go to the PO again tomorrow, and am looking forward to it!
They are all beautiful. And I always look forward to seeing what the possums are up to each year!

Tami

o

I think I have 4 or 5 Christmas opossums hanging in the card area.... love the one this year, just makes me laugh.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here