Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have you seen?

Posted by marie-ndcal (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 13:44

The singing in the mall, that ends with a couple with a tiny baby dresses as Joseph and Mary? Brought tears to my eyes. Friend sent it to me and wish I knew how to post it.
Marie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have you seen?

Is this it?

Here is a link that might be useful: Carolers at mall

o

Yes, that is it, click on the title to see it and yes it still brought tears to my eyes at the end. Glad we have the freedom to express our songs of faith, what ever they are, in our country.
Marie

o

That was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes also.

Merry Christmas!

o

That was so beautiful it made me cry. I passed it on to family and friends.
Kittywhiskers

o

I have seen it...beautiful! Its a wonder they havent tried to stop them! Thank God we live in a small town and can still say Merry Christmas at Walmart and get a Merry Christmas back !!!!

o

Thank you so much for posting this!

What a boost to our belief in goodness of mankind and that the word of Christ has not been completely obliterated from our lives!

Simply beautiful!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here