Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Could use some good thoughts

Posted by marie-ndcal (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 13:42

My Great Grand Daughter fell down some stairs last night and broke her arm. Thank goodness it was a hairline fracture but at 3 years old, she thinks she had had the temp cast on long enough. This is the one with the 4 month old sister, and her mom runs a day care. Just keep them in your thought and prayers.
Marie
Her name is Evie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Could use some good thoughts

I think I feel worse for the mom! Hopefully the little one will adjust quickly to the cast.

o

Poor Evie! (We have an Evie, too, short for Genevieve.) I hope she'll adjust to that strange thing on her arm and just forget it's there. Can it be *decorated*? LOL

o

awww poor baby.... they sure cast bones sooner than they used to... Glad they got it on quickly... Did they make it a special color for her? Perhaps dome bling will help - give her hugs and tell her how special she is with the cast on... Prayers for the mom to survive it all.

o

A tough age to be in a cast, but I hope little Evie heals quickly.

o

Oh yeah, that age doesn't like to be slowed down! My best to all of you and for a speedy recovery.

o

My GS broke his arm when he was 5. They adapt to those cast so easily.

Hope her mothers does well :o)

o

Sending hugs and prayers for Evie and her mom.

o

Hope she heals fast and that Mom survives! Also hope her cast is brightly colored and she can ask everyone to sign it for her. That can be fun; at least, it was for me when I broke my ankle at age 69! :>)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here