SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

I've got to tell you about my neighbor

moonie_57 (8 NC)
9 years ago

This man and his wife moved in next door about 2 years ago. We have begun to avoid him at all cost. Having a conversation with him leaves you feeling itchy and uncomfortable. No matter the situation, he's not happy, gripes and complains LOUDLY. He is just one of those people that has nothing good to say.

When ever I get ready to leave the house, if I know he has been out, I first take a peek and then make my escape. (Just in case I left the house at 10PM last night and starting my car disturbed his sleep. Or maybe he might have heard that damned owl again.)

The wife, I like just fine. Polar opposite of her husband. She is sweet and quiet. For Christmas, I got her a hummingbird feeder since she enjoyed mine. But they had been gone so today, noticing that the husband's truck was gone, I took her present over. Lo and behold, there he was, sitting in his recliner.

The amazing thing........... he had 4 cats all sitting on him, and his was rubbing, petting, cooing to all of them. Soft little lovey sounds, telling them how beautiful daddy's babies were. I heard giggling and I heard kissy noises.

I remain in shock! Can't wait to tell DH this!

Comments (31)