SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sue_va_gw

My DGD's Cupcake Company

Sue_va
11 years ago

Some of you will remember when I posted about my DGD's fledgling Cup Cake Company, and showed some pictures of her work.

I haven't posted anything recently about this. It has been changing from time to time and I have had computer problems, plus health problems, so I have gotten behind.

She started the baking at home and delivering in their family car, then they bought a second-hand truck and had it completely redone so she could go to festivals, ball games, etc. Note: "they" are her and her DH.

Demand grew and grew, so they found a run down store front in a good location, did most of the remodel themselves, and opened shop on October 23. The interior decor is very different, interesting and getting great reviews.

Since opening the shop, she has hired two part time helpers, to wait on customers, and clean shop. She still does all the baking.

I hope you can get an idea of how this venture has taken off and grown in such a short time.

Of course (!) the shop is on FB. The links on the side boxes should be clickable.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Cup Cake Company

Comments (16)