SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chisue

Poor Me

chisue
9 years ago

I've posted about our saga with our Westie -- surgery, etc. That was the same day...

DH started a whopper of a cold and cough. I held out half a day, then had chills and a little nausea (both stopped), but my sinuses were/are blocked and I'm coughing with every deep breath. Both ears are blocked. ("What? What?"). This can quickly turn to pneumonia for asthmatic me, so...

Yesterday I became a 'walk in' at our doctor's practice and was started on Levofloxcin 500 MG once a day for two weeks. I hoped for fast, fast, fast relief, but coughed all night and today have two degrees of fever. Just took today's pill and am hoping for a Big Improvement!

Our plane departs ORD Tuesday at 7:30 a.m for DFW -- cab at 5:45 -- and then on to OGG. This is our long-planned Christmas with The Kids on Maui. (Cough, hack, blow.)

DS and family arrived at our condo Thursday afternoon. It was nip and tuck getting the place 'deep cleaned' because the cleaner "forgot" until I asked how it was going on Tuesday. She had a month's notice, but only finished up hours before our 'kids' checked in. (Famous Island Brain Rot.)

Now I'm awaiting word from the plumber about DS's report of finding water seeping up from the floor in one bathroom!

DH has just returned from a hair-raising trip into the city to retrieve DS's sunglasses from his car. Wouldn't you love to drive past multiple malls on the Saturday before Christmas?

Cheer me up! I need some more funny posts like Caroline's 'Up On The Rooftop,Turkey Claws'! Hee-hee! Turkey claws!

Comments (18)