SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelaid

Raven - can you help?

angelaid
10 years ago

Posted in the computer forum, too, but this one moves much faster and I need help:

Got a new computer. Trying to re-install Microsoft Picture It 2000. Won't install because it can't find Explorer 5. Can I download an old version of Explorer 5, install the software and uninstall 5? Do I have to uninstall the Explorer 11 that is installed now? I'm tearing my hair out here. I have client's coming in to pick up 50 exhibits today that I can't scan without Picture It!

And, for anyone, what photo software do you use to scan and save pictures? I've tried Adobe Acrobat, Windows Scan, my scanner software and "photo gallery" that's on the new computer. All scan the picture into the top corner of the page and the rest of the 8.5x11 page is blank. I can't seem to edit to get "just" the photo and not all that blank space. In Picture It, after scanning there is a box you can move and adjust to save just the photo, not a whole page with a picture in one corner. Did that make sense? I'm so frazzled right now...

Comment (1)