SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yogalady1948

Survivor~~~Rehash on KT

YogaLady1948
11 years ago

I was so upset that Carter got voted off, he was such a nice kid! I agree with him, about taking people to the final 4 that have played well and deserve to go. I know it is a game but for me I would be PO'ed if Abi won.

When they start adding to the jury, you always have to be thinking about who is on it and how they got voted off to get there and how angry they will be towards you. In the begining when there are a lot of people voting you off, you are mad, but not as mad when it is just 3-5 voting you off.
To me it gets more personnal at the end.

So now they have to worry about Carter and Penner influencing the jury~~

They can not all be so stupid to think that Abi has a fourth idol~~like Malcom said why isn't she showing it. I would have gotten rid of her and had some peace on the island my last few days.

Comments (16)

• SunnyDJ
    11 years ago

I agree....I did like Carter and I sure would have gotten rid of Abi...But, you know, if she goes to the final, no one will vote for her so maybe it's a good move.....I really don't know who I like best in the last group, excluding Abi.....I think Lisa is a whinner, too wishy, washy and I am leaning towards, Malcom or Denise.....Can't wait for next week.......

• sushipup1
    11 years ago

Abi can never win, no way no how. Which is why it is safe to keep her around. She's just like Russell, so disliked she can't possibly win. So she'll make it to the final three now, but she will not win.

Here is a link that might be useful: Recap 12/5

• Lily316
    11 years ago

I liked Carter a lot and was rooting for him, but Abi is a safe choice to not get rid of because everyone hates her and no one will vote for her. I want Denise. I'm tired of Lisa now.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

Again Lisa has lost her mind and is playing yet a different game. I am so over her. I would never have kept Abi let her go torment the jury house. Carter situation sucked. They know now Abi has no idol.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

Again Lisa has lost her mind and is playing yet a different game. I am so over her. I would never have kept Abi let her go torment the jury house. Carter situation sucked. They know now Abi has no idol.

• wanda_va
    11 years ago

My favorites are Denise and Malcolm--and have been since the beginning. I will never understand why they didn't get rid of Abi when they had the chance.

I was annoyed with Malcolm for not choosing Denise's husband to stay with them. That was downright mean, IMO.

• FlamingO in AR
    11 years ago

Abi was so pathetic in that immunity challenge, why on earth did she waste so much time getting to the beach? Was it so no one would notice that she can barely swim? I guess having her sit out almost all the prior challenges was smart, she is quite inept if she has to do an entire challenge.

Next week ought to be fun, there's no telling how Lisa will vote anymore.

I HATE how they edit the show- they lead us to believe everyone is voting one way and then they all vote the opposite way. It's very misleading. I would have been thrilled to see Abi go last night and have 4 fine people in the running to win. OK, 2 fine, 2 mediocre. LOL

• YogaLady1948
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I only like Denise and Malcolm in that order. You have to always remember Lisa is an actress~~~who knows who she really is?

• matti5
    11 years ago

I'm still rooting for Denise and Malcolm and was hoping Scup and Carter would be joining them in the final four. Sad to see him go last night.

I can only imagine Lisa's emotional meltdowns if she is in the finals, could be Emmy worthy! I had high hopes for her from the beginning, but I'm so over her. As much as I REALLY dislike Abi, I think I would take her to the finals. No way she could win and just imagine the questions she'll be asked! I still don't understand how she was able to sit out so many challenges.

• katlan
    11 years ago

Idiots! I knew Carter would be a threat. They finally realized it also. I really liked that kid. I think it would have been way more interesting to see Denise, Malcolm, Carter and hmmmm, Skupin? I don't think I want Lisa to even get to the final 4 now. But it would be better than Abi.

Abi has a couple people on the jury who could vote for her, Pete and Artis. Penner and Carter might just be pissed enough to vote for Abi out of spite. We have seen worthless pieces of crap win it before. The ones who did nothing, the whole time, but still won.

I'm rooting for Denise or Malcolm. Malcolm is guaranteed a spot in the final four with his idol. If he wins immunity he could give Denise the idol and save her. Better yet, I hope Denise wins immunity. Then they would have to fight it out between Skupin, Lisa and Abi.

I think they should get rid of Abi, and avoid even the remote possibility that she could win. I think Malcolm and Denise could make a very good argument why they deserve to win over either Skupin or Lisa.

So, on a different note.....Skupin, Jr. got scraped and bloodied! What a surprise that was. Chip off the ole block, hahaha.

• Lindsey_CA
    11 years ago

"Abi was so pathetic in that immunity challenge, why on earth did she waste so much time getting to the beach? Was it so no one would notice that she can barely swim?"

My take on it was that she was using it as another way to convince the others that she "has a fourth hidden immunity idol." She wouldn't need to worry about winning the immunity challenge since she "has an idol."

• katlan
    11 years ago

Hmmm, I don't think Abi is smart enough to think that stretegically. I think she's just not athletic or coordinated. And she's an idiot. She didn't participate in many of the challenges, I just don't think she's capable.

• YogaLady1948
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Abi is dumb like a fox as the saying goes. I think all her life she has played her little girl came of crying and saying people do not understand her. When she says it is a language thing, I think she says it with more of an accent.

• Lindsey_CA
    11 years ago

Have any of you checked out Abi's bio on the CBS web site? I'll include the link to it. In it, she says her hobbies are "Languages, hiking, dancing, surfing and skiing." She also claims to be athletic.

Seems to me that if surfing is one of her hobbies, she should be a better swimmer than she has appeared to be on the show.

OK, here's something that I don't understand. Under "Personal Claim to Fame" she put "Traveling the world on my own and becoming an American citizen. I now have dual citizenship in the United States and Brazil."

It's her dual citizenship that I don't understand. If she had been born in Brazil, I don't know how she can claim dual citizenship, unless one (or both) of her parents was an American citizen at the time Abi was born in Brazil. But if her parents were not American citizens, she would have had to renounce her Brazilian citizenship in order to become a citizen of the USA. And since she said she became a US citizen, it means she didn't automatically have that citizenship at birth because of a parent being a US citizen.

Here is a link that might be useful: Abi's bio

• YogaLady1948
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I read her bio several weeks back, I think she also mentioned she would win the game using her charm and social skills BLAH!

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

Her mother could not speak or understand English, so doubtful she is or was a US citizen,and she came to the game this week from Brazil.
    Abi strikes me as the type to lie about anything,especially if it will advance her.