SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandiefl

Update on Jim

sandiefl
10 years ago

I told you that the MRI that Jim had last week was Cancer on the bone on his right femur. This week went to the Heart Care Center to see the doctor who did the surgery on his right leg. They did an ultra sound and said that the stints were fine and there was no blockage.So they were going to do radiation. When we went to see the Radiologist yesterday, she said that the MRI was terrible. So she sent us to see an Orthopedic doctor. He took an x-ray and said that his right hip is a break waiting to happen. He has been using a walker for almost two weeks and getting no relief from the pain killers. They are going to do a partial hip replacement on Monday. They have to wait until the blood thinner is out of his system.They are replacing the ball that joins the socket. They are hoping that this may get rid of some of the Cancer. This is all a nightmare. I know that a lot of you have been through similar things. I am getting to the point that when I even see or hear the word Cancer I want to scream. Please keep the prayers going for Jim and my family.

Comments (23)