Just saw this!

Here is a link that might be useful: Royal baby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Will and Kate are expecting

Wow, that was fast!

o

actually they've been married 19 months, and she is 30...i just hope she recovers from the morning sickness and is kept in hospital...she sure can't afford to lose more weight!

o

Congratulations to them! I can't believe she's hospitalized already - morning sickness - really?! She ain't seen nothin' yet! What's she going to do when she goes in to labor? LOL

o

Now she is Waity Katy once again.I think that was their job, to produce an heir. One more to wait for the Queen to kick the bucket.

o
and..

Maybe they had to release the news early because of her hospitalization. I wonder how far along she is. I do hope everything is okay but usually a good dose of morning sickness indicates a healthy pregnancy.

o
RE: Will and Kate are expecting...

dedtired, lol...thought i was gonna live in the bathroom with my twins...and they were almost full term! (both were 6lbs, and 36 years old now)

o

Good for them. I love the royals and remember how adorable William was. God, I'm getting old. It seems like yesterday when he was born.

o

Actually, morning sickness can be dangerous. My daughter-in-law was hospitalized at nine weeks pregnant. She hadn't been able to keep either liquids or solids down for 4 days. She was kept in the hospital for a week, rehydrating her, and getting her over the constant, persistent nausea.

o

I had constant nausea for 4-5 months with all 3. Dry heaves and vomiting. but most food did stay down.

o

I do hope she will feel better and have a safe pregancy.

o

Finally! Hope she can keep the pregnancy. It's being reported before she is 12 weeks along because she's had to be hospitalized. (Have to think C-section; she has no hips!)

How awful to have NO private life!

o

She is thin and I am sure she must have lost weight and gotten dehydrated. It is not all that unusual for a woman to be hospitalized when she keeps vomiting during pregnancy.

o

I think this is great...she is the stuff fairy tales are made of...I'm headed to England tonight...can't wait to read their rag trades about it!

o

My son was born the same year William was born.

I truly hope she has an uncomplicated pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby. All the best to them, they seem to be truly in love, unlike his parents. How sad that was.

o

Chisue, I have no hips either (although I'm not skinny, just straight)--and I had three natural childbirths.

They seem like they'll be good, loving parents. Hope she gets over the morning sickness soon.

o

I'm happy for them. Hope Kate gets over the ms and feels better soon so she can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.

o

I honestly don't get all the fanfare about Will and Kate. Or the royals in general. Not here in the US. If I lived in Britain I would, I guess. Congratulations to them on the pregnancy, just as I'd congratulate any young couple.

Sorry - I don't understand the hoopla about them.

o

I had hyperemesys gravatium with all three of my kids. It is more than just morning sickness. You can keep nothing down, not even water you throw up constantly, dry heaves. It is so much more than not feeling well. I would guess the closest that it comes to is the vomiting that people on chemo have. Unless you have it, people don't understand and say..its just morning sickness. I feel for her. I did have three very healthy babies, and the morning sickness did finally go away (the day they were born!!!) poor girl! And very little does work...crackers..come up..7-up--comes up...everything comes. My niece was the same way. Runs in our family.

o

Oh dear, that sounds just dreadful. I never had morning sickness. I was so lucky.

It's hard to imagine that Diana would have been a grandmother. Makes me sad for her all over again.

o

I have never heard what this was called. I never had morning sickness with either , but this condition sounds awful. She's such a tiny thing.

o

i think it is wonderful and i hope mom and baby are healthy. They seem like such a nice couple. I also heard that they probably wont name the baby diana if its a girl but may use it as a middle name....heard Elizabeth Diana...that's so nice

Samkaren
your resident dj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here