Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ancestry.com people, I need a favor.....

Posted by alisande (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 10:58

Could you please look up Minnie L. Prentiss in the 1930 Census for me? I've tried to do it several ways, but it always leads back to Ancestry.com. They have quite a monopoly on genealogy, it seems.

Thank you! Minnie was my great-aunt.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ancestry.com people, I need a favor.....

I did a search for Minnie L. Prentiss. Could you give me some more information please. Just e-mail me and I will tell you what info I need to do the search on Ancestry.com.

o

Thanks, Walnutcreek! I can see I gave you almost nothing. I'll email you.

o

Great.

o

I am not ignoring you. Yahoo seems to be having some difficulty. I will keep checking Yahoo.

o

I got your email and sent you a reply, but it sounds from your second email that you didn't get it. I resent. Email must be busy this time of year. :-)

o

I just checked Yahoo and it is now working. However, there is no e-mail from you. Would you mind sending the info again, please.

o

Decided to go back to Yahoo and check in junk mail. Found it. So, ignore above e-mail.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here