o
Cranberry sausage cheese balls done and I'm off

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 8, 12 at 10:18

For Christmas brunch and parteeeeee!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cranberry sausage cheese balls done and I'm off

That recipe had better be somewhere in our archives, then!
(Amazing how our tastebuds get motivated just by our brain reading the name of the food!)

Hope you have a great time! Don't get too tipsy!

o

Have you posted the recipe? I have alot of your recipes and tried them and you never have failed me yet so please if you would please post the recipe.

Oh, and have a bunch of fun at your parteee!! ((Glenda))

o

Hope you had a wonderful time!

o
RE: Cranbbbberry sausage cheese balls done and I'm off

T'was fun and came home with empty plate. Everyone loved my cheese balls.

My favorite was Panera's bagel, which didn't taste anything like a bagle and devine with hazelnut cream cheese spread.

Dirty Santa was delightfully fun!

o
RE: Cranbbbbberry sausage cheese balls done and I'm off

Cranberry sausage cheese balls **this is MY modified recipe

l pkg Maple Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage**or if you prefer mild or hot sausage
2 cups all purpose baking mix
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 tsp ground allspice **I made my own: 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp cloves, 1/4 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup or less of chopped dried sweetened cranberries
1/2 cup chopped walnuts/pecans
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix the baking mix, cheddar cheese and ground allspice first, then with your hands mix in the sausage, cranberries, pecans. It takes a while to work in the cranberries and pecans.

Shape into 1 inch balls.
Place on ungreased baking sheet, ***I use parchment paper and recommend your using.
They baked in my oven 20 minutes and came out perfect. Bottoms will be browner than the rest.
Note: Cheese Balls may be prepared ahead and frozen uncooked. To bake from frozen: thaw on cookie sheet 15 minutes; bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here