Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kush

Posted by monica_pa (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 15, 12 at 8:24

Even if you haven't heard of Kush, a synthetic marijuana that is being touted as harmless, and being used by people for a "harmeless high"....read on.

You all know me, I have been a KT member for over 10 years

I have a friend ...who has spent the past week in ICUs, with a teenage daughter in a coma after suffering multiple strokes. Her prognosis is not good, even if she does survive.

From smoking Kush.

Please offer prayers for Emily and her parents.

If you have teens, young adults...Google "Kush", and educate yourself and them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kush

How terrible.....prayers certainly going out to Emily and her parents. I hope this is a wake-up call to any that might use it.

o

Good Lord, I've never even heard of it. Guess coz my kids aren't teens and living at home anymore?

I pray Emily will wake up, and suffer no side effects.

o

I've never heard of it, Monica. I WILL go check it out. I
hope that the doctors are wrong about your friend.

o

Emily passed on today.
Kush is legal, and is sold on the internet as an herbal product.

o

Monica, Im so sorry about Emily and know her family is devastated. There are many legal items being sold as spice and other names which are used to get high. They are easily accessible usually at smoke shops and other small stores. I don't have any answers but I do wonder why so very many young people (and not so young people) feel the necessity of excape using legal and illegal substances. I know the heartbreak as many others do and I wish Emily's family peace. Satine

o

Monica, my sympathys.

o

Oh, Monica, I'm so sorry. What a tragic, sad waste. My prayers for Emiliy's family.

o

Oh Monica. I am so so so sorry. That is such sad news. Y'all are in my thoughts today.

o

So sorry, thank you for educating us about this.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here