Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Today's Trivia Quiz Dec. 30

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 30, 11 at 7:29

Woo-hoooo, Lynn got yesterday's answer right. The second guess on the board.

Nearly 80% of us will go out Christmas Eve to buy this:

Scotch Tape!! (maybe in the week leading up to Christmas, but on Christmas Eve alone?!!)

Today's question is:

According to Good Housekeeping if you want your guests to drink less at your New Years Party, just do this.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Today's Trivia Quiz Dec. 30

Water down the booze? LOL Or maybe serve food along with the drinks.

o

Serve punch instead of mixed drinks.

o

Use small glasses.

o

Ask them to bring their own booze? BYOB

o

I'm with Kim. Use smaller glasses. I know I've gone to peoples houses, had two glasses of wine and came home feeling bombed. When I thought about it, the glasses were very big and I didn't have two glasses of wine, I had four!

o

I've heard this before and I think it has something to do with playing music, but I don't remember the details.

Yesterday's answer baffles me because of the high percentage.

o

Keep bottles of water and soft drinks out? Serve sweets, nothing salty?

Wow, I can't believe that was the right answer yesterday, it was a wild guess only because my husband always comes around looking for tape on Christmas Eve.

o

Lynn, I think when they surveyed for that question the majority of people they asked were men. My DH is always asking for tape on Christmas eve as well lol

o

Play a riotous game of Stump the Stars

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here